As a Model Artist you create and deliver assets and/or shots in many departments that meet the artistic brief. The Model artist should ensure that every asset/shot that is created meets the requirements of those downstream and upstream.
Reports to Asset Supervisor
- Work closely with the head of the department and the rest of the team to deliver quality assets on time
- Sculpt and Model 3D Characters that meet the artistic brief.
- Ability to take direction, collaborate and be a team player
- Able to deliver expected quality on time
- Good communication skills, a motivated team player
- Use modeling software and artistic skill to create, maintain, and update 3D models
- Follow design guidelines, asset naming conventions, and other technical constraints
- Prototype and iterate on graphics, user interfaces, models and characters based on feedback from team members
- Work with artists, animators, and programmers to execute projects on time
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in 3D design, capture and modeling tools and technologies
- Experience working within a range of CG disciplines.
- A passion for animation
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Team-oriented individual with strong problem-solving abilities
- Strive to achieve Qvisten vision, values, goals and strategy.
- Contribute to build and strengthen Qvisten as a brand
We highly encourage modelling artists with character experience to apply