23 November 2017
If you’re ready for a challenge and want to be part of a passionate team that loves character animation, please contact us.
- Be in charge of a team to create animations for commercials, short films and feature films
- Supervises the delivery of high quality animation in sometimes tight deadlines
- Work closely with the Animation Director and the Director to bring forward the Director’s vision within the animation team.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to confidently supervise a team.
- provide the main liaison between the animation department and those who are involved in the earlier and later stages of the production process: Design, Modelling and Rigging departments.
- has to be able to give input on the story within the animation point of view.
- Experience as an animation supervisor.
- Excellent organisational, communication and project management skills.
- Exceptional animation skills.
- A good technical understanding of models and rigs
- A passion for animation
- Knowledge of Maya
- Be able to take notes and direction
- Fluent English language skills.
- Skills in other areas of production e.g. concept, character design, storyboarding, modeling, rigging
- Outstanding 2D animation skills
- A good sense of humor